1. The most important thing you can do to prepare your home for sale is to get rid of clutter.
2. Furnish your space by floating furniture away from walls.
3. Give yourself permission to move furniture, artwork and accessories among rooms on a whim.
4. If you have a room that serves only to gather junk, re-purpose it into something that will add to the value of your home.
5. Accent your home with great lighting. Add extra voltage to all of your lamps and ceiling fans. Add table lamps in every room.
6. Paint all living areas the same color –> beige 🙂
7. Add accessories in groups of three.
8. Fresh flowers and music always make for a pleasing ambiance.
9. Add new hardware to your kitchen cabinets.
As always, The Griffin Group of Keller Williams are a top producing team in Cypress, TX. We specialize in listing homes and selling them quickly without a lot of drama. If you would like to come in for a 15 minute consultation on how we can best serve you. Please call the office today. 713-504-9575.